Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Praise the Lard


I went to Ramblin Jack’s in downtown Olympia. I had a “Jack’s Sampler” including tri-tips, pork shoulder, and ribs. The taste was wonderful. The rub that was placed on the meet was distinct and mouth watering. My only problem with the meal was the portions were huge. You not only got three different meets, you also got two sides. Needless to say the plate was very full, even at the end of our meal. The cost was reasonable for the quality of food, relatively the same price as going to a well known, chain, sit down, steak restaurant. We spent $50 on two entrees, two drinks, tax and a tip. The interior was clean and bright. There were not that many people sitting down for dinner, but there was a large baby shower going on in the back room. The noise from the party could not be heard from our table at all. When we entered the restaurant we were seated immediately. It 25 minutes for us to get our meal, also we were given a cheese bread as a appetizer before our meal arrived. Overall I had a great experience at Ramblin Jack’s and would recommend it to any of my friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. I like the picture that you used and you were very descriptive when describing your meal. It sounds like you had a good time. :) I didnt really have any questions about your post, you did a great job explaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love tri tip and ribs, this sounds like a great meal! Even though $50 is on the expensive side, it sounds as though it was a well spent $50 due to the quality and quantity of food that you got.
    I would like to go there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From your post, I could tell you had great time at Ramblin Jack’s.The picture looks very nice.
    what does this meal represent to you?

    ReplyDelete