Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Mrs Kim Bibimbap"


This weekend, I decided to take a little adventure on my meal for dinner. I went to Tofu hut here in Lacey and decided to eat a popular healthy Korean dish called "Mrs Kim Bibimbap". It's a bowl of rice topped with warm soft tofu, fresh seasonal vegetables, sesame oil, and red pepper paste but without the egg. The quality of the food is really rich, it had great vegetables and I loved the tofu. They only had one size of the meal and I would guess it as medium to large from what I normally eat. It cost $9 dollars without tax. I barely try new things from restaurant and I think this adventure I did last Saturday was worth it all because I loved the food and the people that works there are very friendly.

My meal represents the variety of food we eat every day. One issue that is related to my food is eating healthy and choosing healthy. The outing to this restaurant underlies the ethical question of dietary foods. Nowadays, we barely get a chance to eat veggie foods because they are more expensive than the regular day to day fastfood meals. However they represent a healthier choice on food for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment