Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A different culture in your plate







Well fellows I tried sushi in the Main Chinese Buffet that it’s close to the university. I go there with my friend Jess that love sushi and know a lot about that food. The quality of the food was really good. The place where I went is a buffet and the cost it’s really good for all the food that you can aford and the great food quality. The cost in the lunch times its $7 per plate plus tax and you have a lot of Chinese food including sushi and seafood. I think that the meal represents for me a new culture and the mixed of races in the whole word. One issue that I really want to look about the sushi food it’s how healthy is and how your health can change (for good or for bad) eating this type of food. I was really pleased with the services and the quality of food, I didn’t like a lot the sushi food anyway but was a really good experiences. Probably if I’m going to address a topic it’s going to be the obesity in United States because too many people said that this is a really healthy food so probably if more people try it and like it we can have more healthy people with a better weight in USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment