Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hidalgo Mexican Restaurant



2) The plate of food that i had was a Mexican dish. I sometimes go to Mexican restaurants, however I had never tried this specific dish. I had Pollo a la Mexicana at Hidalgo Mexican Restaurant in Tacoma. The food quality at this restaurant was pretty good, even though it seemed to have a little too much of grease. This dish was fairly big and towards the end it was kind of hard for me to finish it, but I managed to do so. The cost me $10.95 in my opinion i believe that it was an alright plate for the size of the meal.

3) What my meal represents to me an easy way of getting food and still getting in some way the taste of home made food in my mouth. An issue that can be addresses relating to my food is the quantity and the healthiness of the meal. Because the business of restaurants has grown so much in the US many Americans are resourcing to eating out with the risk of consuming a not so healthy meal.

4 comments:

  1. Your picture for your blog turned out very good. One question I had concerning your blog post is what kinds of ingredients are included in your dish which you ordered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your blog. I like that you included the price of the meal. It's nice to know the price range of the restaurant before you plan to eat there. I agree with you when you say that it's a good price for how much food you get!
    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture is nice and i also had the same question as amber what ingredients are in the food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good quality picture makes me want to go out for dinner again, and I do really enjoy Mexican food.

    I think that it may have been better to place the picture on it's own above the text, because when reading the post, it was very cramped next to the picture.

    ReplyDelete