Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dinner at PHO


Last Friday i went to a restaurant near my house called PHO. I had never been there before but has always heard good things about the food. My friend suggested that i ordered the PHO, which was a noodle soup dish with beef in it. The dish was very good, it was cook perfectly and tasted great. I ordered the regular size which is the smallest and i could not finish it. There was a lot of it. I liked how they gave me so much food for only $5.00. I think that my meal was healthy and priced affordable. I could see a person going to PHO after work when they don't want to cook and being able to receive a large healthy meal for a really good price. This particular restaurant was located right down the street from an Asian market, which my friend who knows the people that work at pho well, said that is where they get their ingredients daily. You can taste how organic the food is with every bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment