Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Food For Thought

1. I went to Applebees
2. I had an oriental chicken salad. The quality was very good. The size was very beneficial. The cost was around $8.50-9.50. The salad had a sweet dressing that was quite good. There were cut up almonds on top of it. I went there with my roommate. We went there on monday night around 10:30 pm. I had the chicken grilled not breaded to be a little more healthy.

3. I didn't get a chance to take a picture.

4. The meal I choose represented me because i wanted to get something that was good but also healthy. I would like to explore obiesity and the issues our society has with it. I think it's a very serious issue that our society needs to address immediately. I don't think the fault falls on society itself; I believe its the owners of the fast food chains. Business is business so whatever sells is what is going to make the most money. As long as people keep on buying the supersize value meal at McD's, BK, or DQ, obiesity is going to continue to plague our society. I think it's harder to eat healthy. The reason why is that it's less expensive to eat out everynight. Fresh fruits and vegtables can be spendy, compared to Taco Bell's 89 cent burritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment