Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Panera Bread


I went to Panera Bread and had half of a turkey sandwich and a small caesar salad and an apple. The quality of the food was very good. The bowl that the salad came in was too big for the serving size so it looked like there wasn't very much. The sandwich wasn't anything special but they use their own bread which was fresh and very delicious. I got an apple as a side instead of chips and the apple was fresh and delicious. My meal came out to 9.27 which I thought was a little pricey for something so simple, but doesn't stop me from going back, I'll just go once in a while now. After you order your meal they give you a beeper which goes off when your meal is ready which I really liked. It let you sit down get your drink and was a good system. They were quick to make my order and get it out to me and I really enjoyed going there. They have a lot of different breads and pastry's which I want to go back to try.

I would like to explore more on what Michelle Obama is trying to accomplish with her new plan and how she is going to do so. I'd also like to learn more about Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, a show on ABC and see the kind of impact it has on school food and if it will stick around.

2 comments:

  1. This place is kinda pricey and I agree the bread is amazing!
    One thing you could describe in more detail is the atmosphere (cleanliness etc).
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love panera bread. I feel like they give you the perfect proportion of food. I never feel to full, however I am never super hungry still after I leave.

    ReplyDelete