Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mariachi's


Instead of going to Olympia I went to Mariachi's Mexican Restaurant in Yelm. I went with my mom on Saturday. I decided to branch off and order something I have never ordered before so I choose a seafood enchilada. The price was $14.95 and the portion size was HUGE! However, there was too much food to finish in one sitting. The quality of the food was very tasty and the service was very good as well, we ordered and they brought our food out to us about 5-10 minutes later. Questions which could be explored concerning this restaurant are; how fresh the fish is since Yelm is not very close to an ocean, as well as is the vegetables used were organic or not. Another question would be to evaluate how so many fast food restaurants in Yelm affect the small family owned restaurants. Mariachis didn’t have a whole lot of people inside, but when I drive through Yelm the fast food restaurants are always packed. It would be interesting to evaluate the “why” factor to this question.

2 comments:

  1. Your picture is great! It looks very yummy. Is Mariachis a chain restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mexican food; I have never been to Mariachis. This blog makes me want to try it. If you were to compare this place to other Mexican resaurants what would you say the quality or authenticity of the food is?

    ReplyDelete